Copyright Policy and Infringement Notices
Those of us at Native4Rent respect the intellectual property rights of everyone and we ask Native4Rent users to do the same. Native4Rent is, at its foundation, inspired by sharing, for sharing; a sharing industry company inspired to provide everyone the opportunity to share their passions rather than possessions. We’re passionate about helping everyone, and want to share our passion with you. Hopefully, it can catch on and we can all begin making the world a more beautiful place.
Native4Rent has chosen to Copyleft the Platform, which, while is much more in the spirit of sharing, still reserves and protects certain rights, very similar to those of a Copyright. While a Copyleft may sometimes allow for editing or commercial replication, it is, in this case, a direct violation of the Terms of Service to which you agreed by using Native4Rent. In other words, you are free to use any content on the Native4Rent Platform, but you must credit both Native4Rent.com and the original author, and you must do so in an ethically appropriate manner. Until proven wrong, it’s an established fact that if you just practice the golden rule and fill your Karma piggy bank, everything will be alright.
It is Native4Rent’s policy to disable and/or terminate the account and access of any user who Native4Rent feels
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), Native4Rent will respond as expeditiously as possible to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Native4Rent website, mobile application, the Native4Rent Shop and in any other related Native4Rent Services performed and exercised under, and/or in relation to Native4Rent (collectively, the Platform) that are reported to Native4Rent’s Copyright Agent.
If you are a copyright owner, are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report the alleged copyright infringements by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Native4Rent’s Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of your Notice of Infringement, Native4Rent will, in its sole discretion, take any action it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, removal of the challenged material from the Platform.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you will provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice with all items completed to Native4Rent’s Copyright Agent:
c/o Native4Rent, Ltd.
639 1/2 Starlight Drive
Grand Junction, CO 81504